Participants in the HeartStrong cardiac rehabilitation program are part of one of the most innovative and dynamic cardiac programs in post-acute care. Our focus and collective goal is to get you home faster, and stronger.
This cardiac rehabilitation program strives to maximize positive cardiac health outcomes through comprehensive rehabilitation, skilled clinical oversight and education.
FutureCare's multidisciplinary team of physicians, nurse practitioners, therapists and other clinical specialists, work together to improve each patient's overall cardiovascular health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques. Our patients have access to the following services and benefits:
- Program oversight from cardiologists and Baltimore's leading hospitals.
- Multidisciplinary approach to care with rehabilitation services available 7 days per week.
- Placement and management of peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC), for in-house intravenous medication administration.
- Personalized treatment plan based on individual medical needs and personal goals.
- Ongoing education and support, during stay and in preparation for discharge.